LIVE WHOLLY™ TOUR VOTING SWEEPSTAKES
- Eligibility: The LIVE WHOLLY™ Tour Voting Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) as described in these Official Rules is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are at least the age of majority in their state or district of residence at the time of entry (“Entrants”). Employees and non-employee workers of Hormel Foods Corporation, MegaMex Foods, LLC, Fast Horse Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents, and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes or production or distribution of Sweepstakes materials or events, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and locals laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor/Administrator: MegaMex Foods, LLC, 333 South Anita Drive, Suite 1000, Orange, CA, 92868; Administrator: Fast Horse Inc., 240 9th Ave N, Minneapolis, MN, 55401.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s/Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Accepting any prize awarded as part of the Sweepstakes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein and constitutes any winner’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s/Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
- Timing: The Voting begins on August 21, 2016, at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on September 3, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Voting Period”). The computer clock of Sponsor’s administrator is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Voting Period, Entrants may visit www.livewhollytour.eatwholly.com (the “Website”) to access the Sweepstakes voting form, cast a vote for one of the eligible finalists that were selected to receive the LIVE WHOLLY™ Tour Grand Prize, and to enter the Sweepstakes. Entrants must complete all fields in the voting form and sweepstakes instructions to enter the Sweepstakes (an “Entry”). Limit one entry per person, during the Voting Period. A valid IP address and email address is required to vote. By submitting an Entry, each Entrant confirms that his or her Entry complies with all submission requirements and these Official Rules. Sponsor/Administrator, in its sole discretion, will determine whether entries comply with these Official Rules and may disqualify any entry or submission for any reason whatsoever. Evidence of sending an Entry does not constitute evidence that Sponsor received the Entry. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. LIVE WHOLLY™ Tour Voting Sweepstakes Drawing: During the week of September 5, 2016, Sponsor/Administrator will hold a drawing to choose one eligible Entry from all eligible Entries as the winner of the LIVE WHOLLY™ Tour Voting Sweepstakes Prize. Potential winner will be contacted using the contact information provided in the Entry. If Sponsor cannot reach the potential winner within two days of making initial attempts to contact the potential winner, Sponsor may select an alternate winner to receive the Prize. Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify an Entrant from the LIVE WHOLLY™ Tour Voting Sweepstakes for any reason whatsoever. Award of the LIVE WHOLLY™ Tour Voting Sweepstakes Prize depends on the winner’s ability to travel and participate in the activities included in the Prize as explained below. If a potential winner is not able to travel or participate in such activities, Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to choose an alternate winner.
This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media website (“Social Sites”). You understand that you are providing information to Sponsor and not to the Social Sites.
By entering, you agree that any information collected in connection with the Sweepstakes may be used by Sponsor for the intended purposes outlined here. All Entry information must be manually keystroked by Entrant and include a valid email address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on the email address, or if more than one person uses the same account, the winning Entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at the time of Entry, unless agreed otherwise. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the person to whom the applicable Internet Service Provider has assigned the account. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to disqualify any Entries that Sponsor believes in good faith and in its sole discretion are generated by an automated program or via scripts or via any other means that are fraudulent or any not allowed by, or in the spirit of, these Official Rules. Normal time, toll, collection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet Service Provider will apply.
LIVE WHOLLY™ Tour Voting Sweepstakes Prize: One trip to the LIVE WHOLLY™ Festival during the weekend of September 17, 2016, for the winner and a guest. The trip includes round-trip, coach-class airfare for the winner and a guest from a major airport near the winner’s home (in Sponsor/Administrator’s sole discretion), lodging for up to two (2) nights in a hotel of Sponsor/Administrator’s choice (single room, double occupancy), a $500 travel stipend, and attendance at the LIVE WHOLLY™ Festival. Winner must be able to travel on the dates chosen by Sponsor/Administrator or forfeit the Prize. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor/Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (“Declaration”) (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Sponsor/Administrator
All travelers (winner and guest) must travel on same itinerary. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor/Administrator will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor/Administrator’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner’s residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. The Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If any of winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,500. The Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal, lesser, or equivalent value. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Publicity and Copyright: Except where prohibited, by submission of an Entry constitutes Entrant’s consent for Sponsor/Administrator and its agencies, representatives and those working on its behalf to use Entrant’s name, likeness, city and state of residence, for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further consent or consideration in perpetuity.
- General Conditions: If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, and select the winner, from the entries received prior to the action taken or in other such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor/Administrator. Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in any disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor/Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor/Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless, Hormel Foods Corporation, MegaMex Foods, LLC, Fast Horse Inc., the Social Sites, and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and agencies, promotional partners, prize partners, and their officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable communications; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the Award or its associated winner selection and/or notification (the “Sweepstakes Administration”) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota or the appropriate Minnesota State Court located in Austin, Minnesota; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes and Sweepstakes Administration, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
- Winner List: For identity of the winner, send a request that includes the Sweepstakes name and end date along with your email address or a hand-printed, self-addressed stamped envelope to the Sponsor/Administrator. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage. Winner’s identity will be mailed back to you. Requests must be received no later than 30 days from the date of the drawing of the Sweepstakes.